Into the Breach
• The dwarven warrior, Gilhrim Azarak, human wizard Gideon Toma, elven ranger Koldereth and dragonborn warrior Balthazaar were travelling by boat to Wintersbreach.
• Their ship was hijacked and sunk by goblin pirates, but they fought them off and liberated the pirates’ ship.
• They found prisoners and barrels full of an unusual black liquid (marked with a “diamond eye” insignia), and aberrant monsters on board (it was evident that these did not belong to the goblins).
• They were lost at sea for weeks before reaching Port Skarsgaard.
• Meanwhile, the pirate Grotto Finchley O’Bonnet Ramage’s ship was also hijacked by dark cultists.
• He was imprisoned and his crew and others were tortured and experimented on in a dungeon on The Island of Maktig Har.
• He escaped during a cart crash, but was recaptured by kobolds.
Back to Chapter Summaries.